Customers are becoming more sophisticated and have more opportunities to deal with many companies in their search for the preferred product or service provider. Hence, the unforgettable image of the organisation and its sales people are always in the customers’ minds.
Organisations must ensure that they have properly trained sales staff to help close the deals, continuous quality customer service to help instill trust and reliability in customers and a strong backbone of a robust sales management capability.
This 3-day workshop will be helpful to line managers, executives, officers and supervisors responsible for managing sales activities in their organization. The workshop shall outline the techniques and factors to be taken into account in developing and having a clear and robust sales management process and capability.
Additionally, this course will also help participants to approach and manage sales ethically and project a more professional image for the organisation whilst making contribution to the organisation’s bottom line.
Attendees will benefit and learn to:
• Appreciate and better understand the importance of having a robust sales management process
• Understand and appreciate the importance of having a sales culture and its management
• Understand and develop the required sales process to suit the company’s sales approach
• Understand the support and activities required from management for sales staff to be effective from approaching customers to making and closing sales
• Apply effective skills enhancement and management and retention of sales staff
• Understand the importance of the role of Compliance, Marketing and Product Development in the sales process and sales management
• Recognise the importance of quality service and understand why it must come hand in hand with making a sale
• Ethically conduct the business and offer products
The workshop will be supported with:
• A colour printed visual presentation slides and space for personal notes
• Relevant Individual Work Exercise, Group Work Exercise and Participants’ Presentations
• Sales Management related activities with facilitated group/ individual review and feedback sessions
• Sharing of Best Practices by our Consultant from actual work application
The workshop will benefit the followings:
• Supervisors, Officers and Managers who are responsible for overseeing and managing sales performance
• Supervisors, Officers and Managers who are responsible for monitoring the sales activities of their sales staff
Duration of the Course: 3 days